LifeCourseOnline is integrating with Fitbit to provide users with valuable metrics and insights. These metrics are collected by your Fitbit device and displayed on LifeCourseOnline.
We are introducing this feature to give caregivers, individuals, and their families more information at their disposal for making informed decisions about day-to-day and long-term planning.
The new Fitbit integration module can be accessed by clicking the “Metrics” tab under the Activities section of the navigation bar.
1. Daily Steps
2. Distance Traveled
3. Sleep Duration
4. Sleep Efficiency
5. Heart Rate
6. Weekly Performance (Steps)
7. Heart Rate Variability Graph - More information available on platform
1. Login to your LifeCourseOnline account.
2. Enter the profile you would like to set up Fitbit on.
3. Click on the “Metrics” tab found on the navigation bar.
4. At this point, you will be redirected to Fitbit.com to log in to your Fitbit account.
Login to your Fitbit account using your Fitbit email and password
5. If you do not have a Fitbit account, follow the prompts on screen to create one.
6. You will be prompted to allow your Fitbit data to be displayed on LifeCourseOnline.
Only allow access to data you would like shared with LifeCourseOnline
7. Once you accept, you will be redirected to the platform where you can now access the “Metrics” page and view your data.
You should now be able to see all the Metrics listed above
1. Select “Edit Modules” at the bottom of the navigation bar.
2. Select “Linked Accounts”, which is found on the left side of the page.
3. From there, you will see a button that says, “Disconnect Account”.
4. This action will unlink your account from the LifeCourseOnline platform ONLY. This will not impact data being collected on your Fitbit device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.