LifeCourseOnline is integrating with Fitbit to provide users with valuable metrics and insights. These metrics are collected by your Fitbit device and displayed on LifeCourseOnline. We are introducing this feature to give caregivers, individuals, and their families more information at their disposal for making informed decisions about day-to-day and long-term planning. The new Fitbit integration module can be accessed by clicking the “Metrics” tab under the Activities section of the navigation bar.
1. Daily Steps
2. Distance Traveled
3. Sleep Duration
4. Sleep Efficiency
5. Heart Rate
6. Weekly Performance (Steps)
7. Heart Rate Variability Graph
1. Login to your LifeCourseOnline account.
Login to LifeCourseOnline at https://app.lifecourseonline.com/login/
2. Enter the profile you would like to set up Fitbit on.
The profile you proceed with will be linked to your Fitbit account
3. Click on the “Metrics” tab found on the navigation bar.
Clicking the metrics tab will redirect you to Fitbit.com to login to your Fitbit account
4. At this point, you will be redirected to Fitbit.com to log in to your Fitbit account.
Login to your Fitbit account using your Fitbit email and password
5. If you do not have a Fitbit account, follow the prompts on screen to create one.
Once you create a Fitbit account, you will be able to link it to LifeCourseOnline
6. You will be prompted to allow your Fitbit data to be displayed on LifeCourseOnline.
Only allow access to data you would like shared with LifeCourseOnline
7. Once you accept, you will be redirected to the platform where you can now access the “Metrics” page and view your data.
You should now be able to see all the Metrics listed above
1. Select “Edit Modules” at the bottom of the navigation bar.
2. Select “Linked Accounts”, which is found on the left side of the page.
3. From there, you will see a button that says, “Disconnect Account”.
4. On the top right of your browser, you will be prompted to allow Pop-ups, select “Always Allow” from LifeCourseOnline. It will not redirect you to Fitbit login if this is not done.
5. This action will unlink your account from the LifeCourseOnline platform ONLY. This will not impact data being collected on your Fitbit device.