1. To sign up for LifeCourseOnline, start by going to lifecourseonline.com
2. In the Upper Right-Hand Corner, select “SIGN UP.”
3. Select your account type:
a. Account Manager means that you are creating and managing a LifeCourse account on behalf of someone else.
b. Individual means that you are creating and managing a LifeCourse account on behalf of yourself.
4. Then, enter the email address you would like to use to log in with and receive notifications about your LifeCourseOnline account at. You’ll also be asked to enter a password. If you have selected Account Manager, you will also be asked to enter your first and last name, as well as your relationship to the individual you are creating the account on behalf of.
5. You will then need to complete the Personal Information section, starting with the First and Last name of the individual being supported by LifeCourseOnline:
6. Next, you’ll be asked to add an email. This will be the email of the individual being supported by LifeCourseOnline
7. You will then be asked to add the Date of Birth of the individual being supported by LifeCourseOnline. If you selected “Account Manager” during the initial set up, you will not be entering your date of birth here.
You can select a month and year from the drop-down windows. Press Apply once a date has been selected to confirm your selection.
8. Add in an image of the person being supported by LifeCourseOnline. Note that this is optional.
9. Next, you are asked to enter the address of the individual you are supporting on LifeCourseOnline
10. You will then be taken to the billing screen, where you can enter in the organization code provided to you:
11. Once you’ve entered in your code, select “Submit Payment” as shown:
12. Congratulations, you have created your LifeCourseOnline account!
For LifeCourseOnline technical questions, contact: Support@LifeCourseOnline.com