This forum is a place where LifeCourseOnline users can ask questions and share knowledge about experiences, skills, and interests through meaningful discussion. Think of it as an online meeting space where you can discuss the topics that interest you most. In order to meet the goals of this community forum, it’s important for all members to feel like they are in a safe space with respectful public discourse. We request that you review and adhere to the Community Guidelines that follow:
- Treat others online the way you would treat them in person: with respect
- You can disagree with an idea or opinion without criticizing the person who posted it.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of others in the forum
- Discrimination, hate speech, and harassment of any form will not be tolerated, and will result in your removal from the forum.
Please Do Not
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
By using this community forum, you are considered to be in agreement with the above guidelines.
We do our best to moderate this forum and remove posts that do not adhere to the above guidelines. However, we ask that you flag any posts that you believe should be removed, and we will review them.
Moderators reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time. Moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Privacy of Information
Please note that this community forum is public, and any information you post will be viewed by others. We suggest that you remove personal information from posts, but you can use this forum at your own discretion. LifeCourseOnline is not responsible for the privacy practices of users.